Which one is better – corded or cordless?
Keeping the carpet in the home has become a latest trend and if they are kept clean then only it gives good look. Varieties of vacuum cleaners are accessible in the market for cleaning the carpets but choosing the right vacuum cleaner as per your requirement is little bit difficult. Some Types of Vacuumswith their uses are:
- Upright vacuums
- HEPA vacuums
- Canister vacuums
- Stick vacuums
- Backpack vacuums
- Handheld vacuums
- Steam vacuums/ carpet cleaners
- Commercial vacuums
- For cleaning the carpets upright vacuums are best to use but they cannot be used on the uncovered floors and are easy to keep in the house and can be moved anywhere around in the house. People who suffers from asthma or other respiratory problems then for those people using HEPA vacuums is a right choice because HEPA vacuums contain filters which cleans the air so they are best to use in the homes or in the offices.
- In order to clean the stairs and uncovered floors the use of canister vacuums is best because they are portable and can be moved from one place to another. People who feels back pain while using the vacuum cleaners then for those people stick vacuums is a good choice because its height can be adjusted as per the requirement and are greatly used for the nude floors or area rugs.
- Backpack vacuums are easy to use and are transportable. These vacuums are used to clean those areas or locations where other vacuums are not able to reach. Handheld vacuums are portable vacuums to clean dirt and small spills in the kitchen or to clean the vehicles and require little space to keep. For deep cleaning of the carpets steam vacuums are used.
- Commercial vacuums are used to clean the larger areas and are mainly used in offices, industries and require long cord to cover as much area possible.
- Earlier corded vacuums used to come but with the change in time the corded vacuums changed into Best Vacuum Cleaners, which are cordless. Cordless vacuums are unique because they are convenient to use and do all the works quickly.
- These types of vacuums can be kept anywhere and doesn’t occupy much space and can clean any type of mess. One only has to switch on the button and clean the crumbs scattered on the floor and recharge it side by side. It is better than those which have to be plugged before use and clean that much area only where the cord was able to reach.